Join the team where you can make a difference.
- Celebrating 100 years in 2018 – demonstrating longevity and commitment to our people, our clients and the profession.
- Top 200 CPA firm in the United States.
- Member of Moore Stephens – the 11th largest accounting firm network in the world – enabling us to leverage our expertise to compete on a global stage.
Our comprehensive menu of services is grouped into these four categories:
- Asset Accumulation and Preservation
We pride ourselves in our industry niche focus and primarily work with clients – both U.S. and foreign-based – in these industries:
- Construction and Engineering
- Institutions of Higher Learning
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate
Career Growth Opportunities
At Frazer,LLP, your career growth opportunities are limitless. You have the chance to make a positive impact on our clients and our firm. We work with our clients every step of the way, from start-up to succession. You will be part of client service teams helping our clients achieve their goals.
As you advance in your career at Frazer,LLP, you will:
- Develop relationships with clients and coworkers, which you’ll benefit from throughout your career
- Learn from exceptional, accessible Partners
- Develop industry and service expertise
- Know what it takes to become a firm partner and how to make it happen
College Recruiting – From time to time we go around to colleges to recruit new young professionals to join our team. Stay up-to-date on where and when we’ll be near you:
- La Verne Meet the Firms – September 19, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Cal Poly Pomona Meet the Firms – September 24, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- CSUF Business Expo – September 25, 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- CSUF Meet the Firms – September 26, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- CSUF Mock Interviews – October 4, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Compensation and Benefits – When it comes to taking care of our staff members, we believe generosity goes a long way. Here is a summary of what you will receive when you become a part of our team:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Section 125 Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- New Client Referral Rewards
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Time off for CPA Exam*
- Paid professional dues (AICPA, State Board and State CPA Society)
*Additionally, the firm provides up to $4,000 to reimburse employees for CPA exams and licensing fees. Any unused portion is available as a bonus upon completion, if still employed at the firm.
Life at Frazer
- Be part of a diverse group of people – our team speaks seven languages!
- Work on interesting and challenging client projects
- Professional, hardworking and friendly culture
- Smart casual dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Socialize and build relationships with coworkers
THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS
Agency recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate information to any employee or Partner of FRAZER LLP until and unless a contract for recruiting services has been entered into with the FRAZER LLP Talent Acquisition Department. All agency recruiter contracts that are entered into with FRAZER LLP will commence and terminate based upon the terms defined in the contract. You agree that FRAZER LLP will not be liable for any fees for any unsolicited candidate that is submitted without first entering into a written contract with the FRAZER LLP Talent Acquisition Department. You further agree that submitting such unsolicited information is done at your own risk and will be deemed to have waived any claim for compensation. If you are interested in becoming an approved recruiting vendor, please email the FRAZER Talent Acquisition Department at HR@frazerllp.com.