Join the team where you can make a difference.
- Celebrating 100 years in 2018 – demonstrating longevity and commitment to our people, our clients and the profession.
- Top 200 CPA firm in the United States.
- Member of Moore Stephens – the 11th largest accounting firm network in the world – enabling us to leverage our expertise to compete on a global stage.
Our comprehensive menu of services is grouped into these four categories:
- Asset Accumulation and Preservation
We pride ourselves in our industry niche focus and primarily work with clients – both U.S. and foreign-based – in these industries:
- Construction and Engineering
- Institutions of Higher Learning
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate
Career Growth Opportunities
At Frazer,LLP, your career growth opportunities are limitless. You have the chance to make a positive impact on our clients and our firm. We work with our clients every step of the way, from start-up to succession. You will be part of client service teams helping our clients achieve their goals.
As you advance in your career at Frazer,LLP, you will:
- Develop relationships with clients and coworkers, which you’ll benefit from throughout your career
- Learn from exceptional, accessible Partners
- Develop industry and service expertise
- Know what it takes to become a firm partner and how to make it happen
College Recruiting – From time to time we go around to colleges to recruit new young professionals to join our team. Stay up-to-date on where and when we’ll be near you:
- LaVerne Meet the Firms – September 21, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- CSUF Business Expo – September 27, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- CSUF Meet the Firms – September 28, 5:00pm-9:00pm.
- Cal Poly-SLO Business Expo – September 29, 9:30am-1:00pm.
- Fresno State Meet the Firms – October 6, 6:00pm-9:00pm.
- Cal Poly-Pomona Meet the Firms – October 10, 6:00pm-9:00 p.m.
Compensation and Benefits – When it comes to taking care of our staff members, we believe generosity goes a long way. Here is a summary of what you will receive when you become a part of our team:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Section 125 Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- New Client Referral Rewards
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Time off for CPA Exam*
- Paid professional dues (AICPA, State Board and State CPA Society)
*Additionally, the firm provides up to $4,000 to reimburse employees for CPA exams and licensing fees. Any unused portion is available as a bonus upon completion, if still employed at the firm.
Life at Frazer
- Be part of a diverse group of people – our team speaks seven languages!
- Work on interesting and challenging client projects
- Professional, hardworking and friendly culture
- Smart casual dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Socialize and build relationships with coworkers