Kaylene M. Edwards, CPA
Location: Visalia, CA
Kaylene Edwards joined Frazer, LLP in 2015 as a tax manager. She has over 20 years of extensive experience in providing tax, estate planning, financial accounting and consulting services for a wide range of companies, with particular expertise in agribusiness.
Areas of Specialty:
- Individual and entity income tax planning and compliance
- Review and compilation assurance services
- Succession and wealth transfer planning
- Real estate consulting and tax deferred property exchanges
- Closely held business planning, restructuring and financing
Point Loma College, San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
Professional Associations and Activities:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
February 2018 – Agribusiness celebrates the new year with a beneficial tax law, Progressive Dairyman
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law on December 22, 2017, is the largest overhaul of U.S tax code in 30 years. Most of the tax-cut provisions are effective immediately for tax year 2018. However, many are temporary and scheduled to sunset or phase out in future years, if no further congressional action is taken. We believe the new law has many tax advantages that will be beneficial to the majority of farmers and dairymen.